Business Setup in UAQ Freezone
UAQ FTZ offers a perfect location for micro Businesses, such as SME’s and Conglomerates, to conduct business in a safe free trade zone with great many opportunities. Our professional business consultancy and assistance services make the registration of licenses and certificates process hassle-free.
International investors enjoy:
- Investment incentives such as 100% foreign ownership
- % corporate and personal taxes
- 100% repatriation of profits and capital
- No exchange control
- No restriction on investment in any sector within Freezone
With a transparent legal framework, open investment environment, low costs and labor and easy access to trading partners in various regions, including Middle East, Africa and Asia, Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone is the perfect place for you to start.
Type Of Licenses
- Freelancing Permit
- Full range of business activities permitted
- 0% corporate and personal tax
- 100% company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Ideal location for SMEs and micro-businesses
- No currency restrictions
- 100% import and export tax exemption (within the Free Zone)
- Simple and fast registration process
- No restrictions on hiring foreign employees
- Modern and investor-friendly rules and regulations
- Excellent customer support
- Hi-tech facilities including office, warehouse and land availability
- Strategic location with access to over two billion consumers
- Close to two international airports and major sea ports
- Special concessions at UAQ’s sea port
UAQ Free Zone - Requirements for Business Registration
- Proof of business trade name
- Proof of preliminary approval for the business activities
- Passport Copies and other legal documents for the stakeholders and shareholders
- Passport copy and resume for the business manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager
- Lease agreement and documents – a physical office address for your office is obligatory in the UAE. The average rent within the free zone is around US$ 25 to US$ 45 per sq. ft. We help you find an appropriate location for your business.
- Notarized and attested power of legal representative that allows us to represent your shareholders on your business’s behalf.
- Third party authority pre approval with additional costs and professional fees.
- Other legal documents and their approval.
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder
- Attested and notarized articles of association from the UAE Embassy.
- Board resolution by the board of directors of the company to establish a new company setup abroad with properly attested and notarized documentation by the U.A.E Embassy.
- Certificate and license of registration for the existing company attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.
ATTENTION – NOTE
The exact cost will be determined at the time of registration by the relevant authority. Our Professional fees covers comprehensive consultation sessions, preparation of legal documents in both English and Arabic, services of a service-agent as needed, supporting documents with notarization from the relevant local notary public, bank account and finance assistance, and registering with the concerned authorities on your company’s behalf.