Business Setup in Sharjah Freezone
Bureaucratic techniques to set up business in the Middle East can be a tremendous hindrance for business owners. Sharjah Freezone has a 24 hour authorizing administration which empowers organizations to set up and initiate business as quickly as possible. Sharjah Airport International Free Zone gives the absolute business opportunities in the district, with comprehensive administration services and effortless process. The freezone provides you with all the benefits that include personal and corporate tax-free income with minimum to zero import export duties. The customer reach offered by Sharjah Freezone is among the largest freezones in the world with more than 2 billion people in the zone. It is suitable for all industrial activities with myriad opportunities for investors and business owners. It has strong links with the rest of the world with immediate accessibility to your customers.
- Trade License
- Commercial License
- General Trading
- Service license
- Industrial License
Import, Export, Distribution, combination, stockpiling or warehousing of things particular in the permit, Maximum point of confinement is three comparable product offerings.
General Trading permit can be acquired under a business permit which permits the sale of substantial number of items.
Service license allows the holder to carry out service outlined specifically in the license. Business owners can carry out all types of services in the region unless it is restricted by the Federal or local government authorities.
Import of crude materials, fabricating, preparing, accumulating, bundling and trading the completed item is permitted in the district.
- Office space
- Prebuilt Warehouse
- Land on Lease
- SAIF Zone Labor Accommodation
- Temporary Warehouse
- Industrial Park
Sharjah Freezone Requirements for Business Registration
- Notarized and attested power of legal representative that allows us to represent your shareholders on your business’s behalf.
- Proof of business trade name
- Other legal documents and their approval.
- Proof of preliminary approval for the business activities
- Lease agreement and documents – a physical office address for your office is obligatory in the UAE. The average rent within the free zone is around US$ 25 to US$ 45 per sq. ft. We help you find an appropriate location for your business.
- Passport Copies and other legal documents for the stakeholders and shareholders
- Passport copy and resume for the business manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager
- Third party authority pre approval with additional costs and professional fees.
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder
- Attested and notarized articles of association from the UAE Embassy.
- Board resolution by the board of directors of the company to establish a new company setup abroad with properly attested and notarized documentation by the U.A.E Embassy.
- Certificate and license of registration for the existing company attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.
ATTENTION – NOTE
The exact cost will be determined at the time of registration by the relevant authority. Our Professional fees covers comprehensive consultation sessions, preparation of legal documents in both English and Arabic, services of a service-agent as needed, supporting documents with notarization from the relevant local notary public, bank account and finance assistance, and registering with the concerned authorities on your company’s behalf.