Business Setup in Jebel Ali Free Zone JAFZA
Everything at Jafza has been composed with the novel needs of assembling and exchanging organizations as a main priority. Today, Jafza is a dynamic base for a large number of organizations, from more than 100 nations, maintaining more than 135,000 employments with a tremendous trade value of $69 billion. Established in 1985, Jafza has more than 7,000 companies who have garnered substantial revenue over the years and continue thrive. Jafza’s services ensure that entrepreneurs will find the right business set-up for their needs including land, warehouses, office spaces, showrooms, customized offices, retail outlets, and on-site residences. Join Jafza one of the most successful businesses in the world.
Why choose Jafza?
- No currency restrictions
- Ability to mortgage your premises
- No restriction on foreign employees
- 100% foreign ownership
- No restriction on capital repatriation
- 0% import or re-export duties
- 0% personal income tax
- Onsite Customs
- 0% corporate tax for 50 years
- Free Zone Company (FZCo) for maximum 5 shareholders
- Industrial, Activates, Trading and Services licenses
- Branch formations for existing companies
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) for a single shareholder
Jafza gives you the right support for your business along a range of options, giving you the option to choose the best solution for your business requirements. You can choose from the following business formation types:
Prerequisite for Initial Jafza Company Formation
- Application Form
- Copy of shareholder(s) passports and resume
- Letter of Intent
- Your existing company brochure
- Copy of the manager’s passports and resume
- A legal business representative
- Original bank reference letter for all shareholders
- No Objection letter by the business sponsor
- Business plans
- Annual financial report or shareholders
- Initial approval from the third authority if that approval is required
After that your application is approved, you will be given an initial approval for your business set up after which you can:
- Choose an office space from JAFZA provided office areas according to what goes best with your requirements.
- Decide whether you’ll need regulated contractors or you will work independently for office set up.
- After that you can prepare Lease agreement and collect office keys.
- The next step is the preparation of the legal documents, which we will handle.
- When all the above is done, your business license and share capital certificate will be issued.