Business Setup in Fujairah Freezone
Located adjacent to the Fujairah port, Fujairah Free Zone offers investors and business owners a unique opportunity to start a new, profitable venture. Companies who do business in this zone have a hassle-free access to all Arabian Gulf ports, including the Red Sea, Iran, India and Pakistan. Mainline administrations are accessible for Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, North America and Far East on a week after week premise. The administrations leave twice every week to the Far East and once per week to North America district. Fujairah Free Zone is situated close to the Fujairah International Airport which the main airplane terminal is serving the UAE East Coast and northern Oman. A lucky mix of geographic area, with access to world’s real dispatching highways, a fine port and airplane terminal, and streamlined techniques, make the Free Zone of Fujairah a perfect place for business.
Type of Ownership
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – an entity with a sole owner.
- Free Zone Company (FZC) – an entity owned by 2 – 5 partners.
- Branch of UAE company or Branch of a foreign company
- Document’s required a branch setup
- Board Resolution of the Parent Company
- Memorandum of Articles attested by the UAE Embassy of the parent Company
- Valid operating license of the parent company/is
- Passport copies of all the directors, Shareholders, Person In-charge etc. with two photographs
Investors can obtain up to 100% ownership operational license under the following categories according to their lease agreement with the authority:
- Trading & General Trading License
- Warehousing License
- Manufacturing License
- Consultancy/Services License
- Trading Offices
- Distribution / Warehousing
- Business Club
- Customs Exemption
- Electricity and Water
UAE-Fujairah Free Zone - Requirements for Business Registration
- Proof of business trade name
- Proof of preliminary approval for the business activities
- Passport Copies and other legal documents for the stakeholders and shareholders
- Passport copy and resume for the business manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager
- Lease agreement and documents – a physical office address for your office is obligatory in the UAE. The average rent within the free zone is around US$ 25 to US$ 45 per sq. ft. We help you find an appropriate location for your business.
- Notarized and attested power of legal representative that allows us to represent your shareholders on your business’s behalf.
- Third party authority pre approval with additional costs and professional fees.
- Other legal documents and their approval.
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder
- Attested and notarized articles of association from the UAE Embassy.
- Board resolution by the board of directors of the company to establish a new company setup abroad with properly attested and notarized documentation by the U.A.E Embassy.
- Certificate and license of registration for the existing company attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.
ATTENTION – NOTE
The exact cost will be determined at the time of registration by the relevant authority. Our Professional fees covers comprehensive consultation sessions, preparation of legal documents in both English and Arabic, services of a service-agent as needed, supporting documents with notarization from the relevant local notary public, bank account and finance assistance, and registering with the concerned authorities on your company’s behalf.