Business Setup in Airport Free Zone DAFZA
DAFZA (Dubai Airport Free zone Authority)is one of the most efficient and eminence Free Trade Zone in Dubai, built up 1996, and situated at Dubai International Air Port. Setting up your business in DAFZA is simple. All you need is proper company documentation, fulfill fee requirements and be on your way to a successful venture establishment. Our experts will assist you at every step of the process to ensure smooth functioning.
Why Choose DAFZA?
- 100% foreign ownership
- Flexible capital repatriation regulations
- 0% import or re-export duties
- 0% corporate tax
- Onsite Customs
- 0% personal income tax
- No restriction on foreign employees
- No currency restrictions
UAE-Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA)Documents Required for Company Formation in UAE-Dubai Airport Free Zone
- Application Form
- Copy of shareholder(s) passports and resume
- Letter of Intent
- Your existing company brochure
- Copy of the manager’s passports and resume
- A legal business representative
- Original bank reference letter for all shareholders
- No Objection letter by the business sponsor
- Business plans
- Annual financial report or shareholders
- Initial approval from the third authority if that approval is required
After that your application is approved, you will be given an initial approval for your business set up after which you can:
- Choose an office space from JAFZA provided office areas according to what goes best with your requirements.
- Decide whether you’ll need regulated contractors or you will work independently for office set up.
- After that you can prepare Lease agreement and collect office keys.
- The next step is the preparation of the legal documents, which we will handle.
- When all the above is done, your business license and share capital certificate will be issued.