Business Setup in DMCC
Dubai is equidistant from Europe, Africa and Asia, situating it as a prime business hub. Its local economy has picked up in recent couple of years, with myriad opportunities for foreign investors and business owners to initiate a successful venture. Inside this dynamic and dynamic city is DMCC, the biggest and fastest developing Free Zone in the locale and perceived as a noteworthy player in the worldwide markets. With DMCC’s prime area, lawful and administrative systems, adaptable office arrangements, freehold property and trustworthy services, we offer everything your business needs to proper in a freezone.
DMCC offers the following benefits for business owners and investors:
- 0% corporate income tax rate
- 0% personal income tax rate
- Licenses for a full range of business activities
- Training on the recent developments in business
- Freehold offices for lease and sale
- 100% business ownership
- Flexible office solutions/office spaces
- Immigration services
- 100% capital repatriation
- Networking opportunities through industry events and informative workshops
- Assistance in regulation and compliance standards
Company Setup Process
1. Decide on the type of company you want to start
- Branch of local or foreign company
- Limited liability company with single or multiple shareholders
- Limited liability company as a subsidiary of foreign or local company
2. Consider customized licenses
- DMCC offers other types of license structures that include Single Family Office designed to centralize the management of wealth and personal affairs. This structure also includes succession planning, trusts and foundations and family shares. In addition, entrepreneurs can enjoy an e-business permit, which empowers set up of an online store or a computerized commercial center which advances outsiders’ items and benefits and encourages business exchanges amongst purchasers and sellers for substantial compensation.
3. Agree on the business activities according to your business plan
- Each company receives a license based on their business activity in the region. While the permit will be particular to the specific activities, an organization can likewise apply for different licenses or for a general trade license. We offer three types of licenses that include Industrial, Trading and service licenses.
4. Choose your desired company nameShare capital requirements for freezone business establishment
- The least share capital for a DMCC Free Zone organization is AED 50,000 for every organization and AED 10,000 for each shareholder. However, branches of the organizations don’t have a share capital prerequisite.