Umm Al Quwain Free Zone also known as UAQ FTZ is located in Umm Al Quwain, one of the emirates of UAE. Umm Al Quwain Free Zone is newly established FZ. It’s distance from Dubai is 45km, from Sharjah 16km and from Ajman 10km. For investors it is a good place of investment because of easy access to half of the emirates within 30 minutes and it is low cost as well.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone is offering low cost business setup and living and labor cost is also less than other emirates. Investors can easily access MENA region, Eastern & European markets very easily.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone is operating as an autonomous body and promised to grow rapidly within next few years as Umm Al Quwain Free Zone is offering so many services, facilities and advantages to local and foreign investors.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone License Types:
- Trading License – Only two types of license come under this category.
- Commercial License
- General Trading
- Commercial License - This type of license allows companies for Import / Export, local distribution of goods and storing the items according to the license.
- General Trading License - This license allows trading in very big range of activities. Companies having General Trading License are allowed to do trade in anything which is permitted in UAE. Note:Some special activitiesmay require special approvals from various UAE Government authorities.
- Consultancy License – This license is good for those companies which are offering professional and expert business advice.
- Industrial License – This license allows companies to import raw materials so they can manufacture, process, assemble and then packing of products according to their Industrial License and also can export the packed product.
- Service License – Any company who want to provide services like courier services, logistics services, car rental, travel and tourism etc. etc. need this kind of license to provide services.
- Freelance Permit – An individual who want work as freelance and can-do business as a brand name or company. A freelance can-do business in media, technology and film sectors.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Benefits:
- 0% corporate and personal tax
- 100% foreign ownership
- Full range of business activities permitted
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% import and export tax exemption
- Simple and fast registration process
- Hi-tech facilities including office, warehouse and land availability
- Ideal location to access over two billion consumers
- Investor-friendly rules and regulations
More about Umm Al Quwain Free Zone:
Umm Al Quwain Free Zoneis also offering following addon services which will business opportunities for its valued clients.
- Offices–Smart, small, medium and executive sized offices are available with short-term and long-term lease agreement. Umm Al Quwain Free Zone business center is also offered 24 hours access with Internet and Telephone Services. Investors will have access to meeting and conference rooms.
- Warehouses – Umm Al Quwain Free Zone offers warehouses with different range of sizes. These warehouses are pre-fabricated, high quality and fully secured to store and manufacturing of goods.
- Land – Umm Al Quwain Free Zone is offering investors it’s land on both short and long-term lease. Investors can build according to their own vision.