Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC Free Zone) is the highest ranked free zone with more than 14,000 operational companies was established in 2002 by the Government of Dubai. Main purpose to established DMCC Free Zone was to make Dubai as global commodities trade hub. Today DMCC Free Zone voted as “Global Free Zone of the Year”.
Investor in DMCC free zone can easily access the facilities of gold & diamonds, gold & diamond exchange, Dubai diamond exchange Dubai pearl exchange, DMCC trade flow, DMCC Tea Centre and many more.
In DMCC Free Zone today many investors from IT, ad agencies, restaurants, retailers, fitness, brands, universities etc. etc. are investing in DMCC Free Zone along Commodities. According to survey almost 170 new companies joins DMCC Free Zone every month from which 95% investors are new in Dubai.
DMCC Free Zone is serving over 14,000 companies by giving them high class facilities, high standard properties and business friendly environment. DMCC Free Zone plays a key role to unite the community of DMCC Free Zone by giving them world class facilities and services which makes Dubai a global place for trade.
Business Activities in DMCC Free Zone:
DMCC Free Zone has wide range of trading, services, professional and industrial activities. Below are the few of them activities:
- Mining and Quarrying
- Power, Gas and Water Supply
- IT & Communications
- Financial Services
- Educational Services
- Health Services
- Social Services
- And many more.
DMCC Free Zone Company Setup Process:
Setting up business in DMCC Free Zone is very easy through Easy Step Consultancy in few easy steps;
- Let us know your activity –contact us and let us know that what license type or business activity you want, or allow us to find a suitable business for you.
- Required Documents and Payment–our consultant will require few documents to setup your business so he can prepare your file and submit it for pre-approval. Pay the registration, license and other fees to our consultant so he can finish the job quickly and on time.
- Sign and Submission – After preparation of file our consultant will took owners signature and will submit the file in DMCC Free Zone for getting your business documents.
- Collection of Document – After 5 to 7 working days DMCC Free Zone will issue E-license so you can start your business in DMCC Free Zone.
Required Documents to Setup Business in DMCC Free Zone:
- Owner / Partner passport copies
- Owner / Partner passport size recent photographs in white background
- Owner / Partner visa Copy
- Owner / Partner NOC from Employer (if owner/partner is already doing job in UAE)
- Proof of residence (any utility bill or invoice)
- Business plan
- Office address details (required after company registration)
- Parent company documents (required for setting up a subsidiary)
- Third party approval (required for some business activities)
DMCC Free Zone Offices:
DMCC Free Zone offers a luxury choice of commercial property, office buildings and business center on rent, hire or lease as per your business requirement.
DMCC Free Zone Business Centers – DMCC is a knows as home of business centers and these centers are covering the most area of Free Zone. These business centers are fully furnished with high class facilities and services starting from 100 sq. feet. Rent in these business centers are very affordable and depend on the size and location of the office.
DMCC Free Zone Offices for Sale and Lease – to grow the business and work with fresh mind DMCC Free Zone is offering investors to get their own office on sale or get it on lease according to their business needs. Currently space is available only in ONE JLT Tower. It is also the heart of DMCC Free Zone.
DMCC Free Zone Services:
DMCC Free Zone is fastest growing free zone in UAE because of its fast and efficient process for registration and licensing services, facilities and client’s relationship management.
Commodity Services – DMCC is the only International Commodity hub in gulf region. DMCC Free Zone help and support commodity trading through their financial infrastructure, gold and diamond exchanges and through their high-class value-added services. Four main commodity groups are:
Financial Services – DMCC established DCAM (Dubai Commodity Asset Management) for investors of Commodity group to support them in their business by doing joint ventures.
Dubai Sharjah Asset Management (DSAM)– It is a joint venture between DCAM and Sharjah Capital.
DMCC Trade-Flow – is an electronic system which brings all parties or investors who are involved in inventory based financing. Through this system owners of goods stored in UAE can request the warehouse keepers to issue Trade-Flow Warrants which shows the ownership of their goods.
- DMCC Free Zone Property Services –DMCC is located in Jumeriah Lake Towers and these towers consists of 66 towers which are offering residential, offices and retail property to get it on lease or freehold. And many more property projects are about to launch soon.