Ajman offshore Company
AFZ is the controlling entity of Ajman offshore organization. Established in 2014, Ajman offshore authority has become the best choice for IBC. Ajman Offshore Company has the resemblance many offshore jurisdictions in terms of setup. There are myriad advantages of Ajman offshore companies; which makes it one of the top-tier places to start for entrepreneurs and business owners.
Differences of Ajman offshore company incorporation
- The company setup in Ajman only takes a day.
- A shareholder or the company owner has to sign legal documents in front of offshore regulatory authority.
- Easy amendment has a major difference for offshore companies in Ajman.
- Offshore company registration in Ajman requires at least 2 directors.
- Another difference between Ajman company formation and other company formations is the appointment of an auditor; he performs annual audits.
Advantages of Ajman offshore company formation
- No necessary requirement to rent an office space or an industrial place. The offshore Ajman agent is the address of your offshore company.
- 100% tax free zone
- Ajman offshore companies are globally recognized
- Low cost company set up
- Ajman offshore companies can purchase or sell properties.
- Company set up documents and legal materials can be delivered in one day!
- 100% ownership
- No annual audit requirements
- Easy bank account setup
- 0% corporate tax, 0% income tax and 0% VAT
- No requirement for Paid up Share Capital
- Lowest cost for business set up
Documents required for incorporation of an offshore company
Till this point we explain a lot of thing about Ajman off shore. Now it is time to say some thing about the documents need for Ajman off shore set up. In order to proceed with the an Ajman offshore setup, we need the following documents:
- First of all A clear pass port copy of each of the share holder.
- An original proof of residence for each of the share holders.
- An original bank reference letter, that is for each of the share holder.
- CV of each of the share holder; that is in English;
- MOA and the Application for set up an Ajman offshore company. (we will provide you a format all the docs).
Documents required for incorporation of an offshore company in the UAE
Business owners require the following documents for the company incorporation:
- Shareholders’ residence proof
- Shareholders’ original bank letter
- Shareholders’ resume
- The Company set up Application and MOA
ATTENTION – NOTE
We offer all document formats to our clients.
Activities allowed for Ajman offshore company formation
Company’s can engage in the following activities:
- Companies are allowed to hold stake in other Company; buy or hold.
- Business owners can hold assets in the Ajman offshore, which is the primary reason why business owners choose Ajman offshore.
- Flexible general trading regulations
- Engage in professional services
- Advisory consulting services
- Joint investments
- Hold an off shore bank account
- Form a commission agents company (Intermediary Brokers)
- Invoice your clients around the world
Primary Characteristics of Offshore Company in Ajman
- Share holders: One shareholder is mandatory for Ajman Freezone company setup. Share holders decide the capital structure of the company in Ajman with only single category of shares allowed. Ajman offshore does not allow for bearer shares.
- Directors: The Company set up in Ajman offshore requires at least 2 directors are require. Corporate may not act as directors; however, company’s shareholders can take the role of the director.
- Confidentiality: The information of directors and shareholders is stored with the Ajman authorities; the information public inspection.
- Secretary: Minimum of 1 secretary is required for the company set up. A director or the share holder can act as a secretary of an Ajman offshore setup.
- Local Requirements: Ajman offshore has no requirement for an office. However, the office address of the local agent will be used as office registration of the offshore company.
- Name restrictions: The Company formed in Ajman must end with a word “Limited”.
- Timescale: Ajman Offshore company formation 2 to 3 working days. Shareholders should visit in person to sign the legal documents before AFZA executives.
- Taxation: Ajman offshore companies pay no tax in the UAE.