Business Setup in Ajman Freezone
Established in 1988, Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) became a tremendous industrial development in Ajman by garnering a great number of international companies to benefit from the investment opportunities that lead to advancements in trade and financial sector growth in the UAE. AFZ provides competitive advantage to business owners and investors, and facilities companies to get a substantial ROI. AFZ consistently develops its infrastructure with the investment of millions of Dirhams along its free zone area of more than one million square meters.
License Types Ajman Freezone licenses include:
- Industrial License
- Trade Licenses
- Offshore License
- E-Commerce License
- Services License
Type of OwnershipInvestors and business owners can choose from the following ownership types:
- Get two employment visas
- Smart Offices
- Free Zone Establishment and company licenses
- Branch of Local and foreign Company
- Business facilities
- Executive Offices
- Get up to 5 employment visas
- Fully furnished warehouses with 100 square meters Land
- Tailored for industrial investment
- Office space including executive Offices
- Get two employment visas
- Up to 5 employment visas for employees
- Highly suitable for industrial investment
- Space available starting from 100 square meters
UAE-Ajman Free Zone - Requirements for Business Registration
- Proof of business trade name
- Proof of preliminary approval for the business activities
- Passport Copies and other legal documents for the stakeholders and shareholders
- Passport copy and resume for the business manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager
- Lease agreement and documents – a physical office address for your office is obligatory in the UAE. The average rent within the free zone is around US$ 25 to US$ 45 per sq. ft. We help you find an appropriate location for your business.
- Notarized and attested power of legal representative that allows us to represent your shareholders on your business’s behalf.
- Third party authority pre approval with additional costs and professional fees.
- Other legal documents and their approval.
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder
- Attested and notarized articles of association from the UAE Embassy.
- Board resolution by the board of directors of the company to establish a new company setup abroad with properly attested and notarized documentation by the U.A.E Embassy.
- Certificate and license of registration for the existing company attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.
ATTENTION – NOTE
The exact cost will be determined at the time of registration by the relevant authority. Our Professional fees covers comprehensive consultation sessions, preparation of legal documents in both English and Arabic, services of a service-agent as needed, supporting documents with notarization from the relevant local notary public, bank account and finance assistance, and registering with the concerned authorities on your company’s behalf.